Monday, April 9, 2007

Where In The World Is Grandpa SanDiego?

Some like it hot, some like it cold, some like it in a pot in SanDiego.

If i could sum up this weekend in one word, it would be marinade. Cuase that's what i did. i spent the entire weekend substituting coffee for sleep, and allowing my adrenal glands to recover from the last three months of caffiene abuse. So, naturally, the first two days i spent my time pretending like i didn't have a headache because i'm not a coffee junkie going on withdrawals. Denial is a river in africa.

I love board games. My favorite is Settlers of Catan. it combines the landscape of war hammer with the expansion of the railroad classic, Robber Barron combined with a overaggressive trade-based economy. In engish? push or pin your opponents and take the open land and resources to build an empire of cities and roads. SHAZZAM. The reason i mention board games is because i wanted an opportunity to boast in my win of RISK when i came from behind to crush Rick D., Matt E., and Adam C.; a coupla guys from my floor in Hotchkiss. I like winning; is loving to kill your opponents in a war-based board game considered blood lust?

The rest of the weekend was spent viewing animals at the San Diego M[W]ild Animal Park, Playing the name game, highlighted by two Jenisons, and bruising my shins when i learned how to skim board. [if you know, you know.] i think it should be called shinless boarding...

~John

1 comment:

Tony Kevin said...

Dude. I ruv it. So much.