Monday, January 5, 2009

Things I'm Excited about.

I'm a little discouraged, so i thought i'd focus on the positive. :)

1. Chasing Cadence is playing winter camp for 168. Super excited about this. i can't wait to see these guys.

interuption: i just saw a commercial for "I Can Only Imagine Deluxe Edition". a couple of songs were, "Thy Word" "Butterfly Kisses" and "I Can Only Imagine". This 90's style cheesy commercial aired on ESPN. Makes me ask myself, "Is Jesus a dorky brand?"

2. My new Roommates. Jared, Josh and Primo.
a. Jared - Seminary guy. good friend. better example.
b. Josh - Post Highschool guy. video editor. pretty quiet.
c. Primo - Editor for local newspaper. Really knowledgeable about everything on CNN.

3. Being a College Grad. No more studies. nuf said.

4. My awesome 5day trip to Colorado with Julie. I couldn't ask for a better trip or better people in my life. Thank you Jesus.

5. Cheap pickins on After Christmas Goodies. i love cheap cookies, panetonie, stolen, ect...

6. ESPN and Free Internet Poker. Good entertainment.

1 comment:

E DURSO said...

So you're done with school eh? Got a job? Livin in Cali?