Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tuesday Edition: What's in my Pocket?

Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Its time for your favorite periodical update! Tuesday Edition of what's in my pockets?

My Shorts
- $.46 (left over change from 2 dbl cheese burgers from McDees... do the math, that's not an item on the dollar menu anymore... rough times for Ronald)
- A blow pop wrapper from Ester Dennis. I watched House @ RED's tonight. it rocked.
- Lip-Pro Balm. cause it's winter, and my lips will crack if i don't have this stuff. Lip-Pro is a life saver around here.
- My Wallet
- My Keys

My Jacket
- Nothing...lame. i wanted something to get really riled up about or better yet trash talk the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I'm watching ESPN Sportscenter Superbowl coverage and wondering to myself, "when did Amad Rashad's left eye get crazy? i don't remember when, but i feel like it must have happened overnight and he walked into work one day, and his boss was like what's up with your eye? And all Amad had to do was whisper the word, "disability" and his boss never asked another question. lol.

I'm going to build a bunkbed tomorrow. I'm 23. Bunkbed. 23. Bunk. i'll pretend it's like building a secret clubhouse. sweetness huh?

No comments: